Stables

The Baroque horse stables with barrel vaulted ceilings was built on the ground floor of the Renaissance House by the Schwarzenberg builder F. J. Fortini in 1750´s. The Renaissance House is located on the Vth Castle Courtyard where it sits against the western wall of the Catle Theatre. The Baroque horse stables represents the most significant architectural element of the Renaissance House. At the center window you can find a richly ornamented Baroque water trough. The wall on the opposite side of the stable is regularly divided by 22 niches with stone-sculpted mangers. The historical transformation of the Baroque horse stable was finished. Various valuable textile, leather and metal exhibits were slowly researched, completed, conservated and restored and later gradually relocated into the stable.

Basic information

  • duration 0 minutes
  • max. 20 people

Opening hours

Period Days Hours
2020
1. 9.–31. 12. closed
2021
1. 1.–31. 5. closed
1. 6.–30. 6. Sat–Sun 10.00–16.00
1. 7.–29. 8. Tue–Sun 10.00–16.00
31. 8.–31. 12. closed
2022
1. 1.–31. 5. closed

Admission

Without guide

  • Full tour price 50 CZK
  • Children 6-17 years 50 CZK
  • Youth 18-24 years 50 CZK
  • Seniors 65+ 50 CZK
  • ZTP, ZTP/P Card 50 CZK
  • Children 0-5 years free
  • Journalist with press accreditation free
  • Free single or family NPÚ tickets free
  • ZTP/P Guide free
  • National Heritage Institute card holder (+ max. 3 family members) free
  • "Náš člověk" card holder (only for card holder) free
  • Travel agency guide (only 1 guide for group from 15 persons) free
  • Pedagogical supervision (for school groups - 1 person per 15 children) free

reservation not necessary